Liz Lopez / Director + Producer
Cuban producer currently based in Miami.
• From 2008 to 2012 she studied Production at the Art Institute, Havana, Cuba. In mid-2013 she moved to Florida, US, where she lived between Tampa and Miami for the next 4 years.
• During this time she worked as a production assistant and freelancer for television channels such as Mira TV, CNN Latino and also worked as a visual merchandiser at Zara, a profession that helped her understand the world of retail and increased her passion for fashion.
• In 2018 she settled definitvely in the city of Miami and began to work fully in the field of production. She currently works at KPRA FILMS Inc, a company she helped found together with producer Israel Consuegra and DP Hernan Herrera.
• This company has collaborated and provided services to large companies such as Cinema Giants, Sony Latin Music, Apple Music, Universal Music, Def Jam Record and Univision.
• Liz has worked as a production coordinator and producer of music videos for important international artists such as Nicky Jam, Lil Wayne, Farruko, Cardi B, Damian Marley, Thalia, Ozuna, Karol G, Anuel AA, Gente D'Zona, Lenny Tavarez, among others.
• She currently works as a creative producer and recently began developing her career as a creative director as well.